Friday, May 1, 2009

Finding My Values

This is my last post and I will be talking about my values. I have a strong belief in fairness. I believe that everyone should be seen on the same level. I also believe that no matter what you have done in the past that you should still be able to have a chance to live your life to the fullest. I am a Pentecostal Christian which means that I have a strong belief in ethics. Ethics means that even if you can get away with it with doing the wrong thing that you should still be faithful and do what's right. In my faith I believe that no matter where you are and no matter what you have done that you always can have a chance to make a connection with god. I normally find these connections by Fellowshipping(with other Christians), debating (over religious issues), listening to my iPod (to praise and worship songs) and by praying. Whenever I pray, I can always find a sense of sacred space. The bible tells me that no matter how insignificant my prayers might seem that God will still listen. I pray for a large amount of time everyday; sometimes out loud and sometimes in my head. I sometimes pray in classes, at school, on the bus, morning and night and even when i play sport. To me prayer would be my most important value in my life because for any relationship to work it must have communication and I believe that a relationship with God is the same. I like to think of my spiritual walk in 3 different levels;
1. Mind
2. Body
3. Soul
When I pray I complete all these levels. I use; my mind to think about what I’m going to say, my body to speak what I’m praying and my soul to get deep and personal throughout my prayers. Whenever I pray I know that god is listening and is wherever i am. I always get a sense of sacred space during prayer because where god is there also is his sacredness and holiness.

rejesus.co.uk
rejesus.co.uk/images/pdf/sacredspace.pdf

Thank You for reading my blog and i hoped you enjoyed it.
P.S Mr Wallace Is the Best Teacher ever
P.S *2 If you liked reading my blog as much as I enjoyed writing it please give me a good mark :D (it will make me smile)

No comments:

Post a Comment